The valve body is machined, not forged, from a solid brass block. Our 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ units have nickel plated ball valves for long life and Teflon® seats with Buna-N seals for a sure shut-off. Our 3/4″ units utilize Teflon® valves and seats with Buna-N seals. Steinen miniature ball valves are simply the best available!
- Compact design – easy installation in minimum space
- Patented pressure seat & seal significantly reduces frictional resistance for easy lever “on-off” operation
- Quarter turn action – positive stops
- Maximum operating pressure 500 psi (150 psi for the 3/4″ valve).
- Maximum operating temperature 180°F.
- Stamped with directional flow arrows
- Competitively priced
- Made in the USA
|Ball Valve||Type BV||Download Data Sheet (PDF)|