Steinen has the technical and engineering expertise to produce ultra-low flow Micro-Flo™ nozzles:
- The Micro-Flo™ nozzles were developed with the world’s leading manufacturers of high efficiency burners.
- All Micro-Flo™ nozzles contain super-fine twin filters – standard.
- Micro-Flo™ nozzles are 100% factory tested to ensure perfect performance.
- Micro-Flo™ nozzles reduce NOx emissions; produce a quiet, soft and short flame; and reduce oil consumption.
The Twin-Filter Nozzle’s advanced design allows the interior of the nozzle to stay clean longer:
- Increased total filtering capacity by 62%
- Inner filter nominal filtration rate of 25 microns
- Anti-clog design stays cleaner longer insuring longer nozzle life
- 100% electronic and visual testing
- Trouble free operation thanks to stainless steel construction
Steinen’s Standard Oil Burner Nozzle’s are available in a wide variety of designs to suit any burner application:
- Solid Cone (Type S and SS) nozzles from .60 – 28 G.P.H.
- Hollow Cone (Type H) nozzles from .60 – 2.25 G.P.H.
- Partial Hollow (Type PH) nozzles from .60 – 10.0 G.P.H.
- Unique Solid/Hollow (Type Q) nozzles from .60 – 3.0 G.P.H.
- 100% electronic and visual testing with filter